Immature Coin rapper Drake sat downward for an in-depth interview during the launch of Google Music earlier this month, where he discusses the recording of Have Intendance, his legacy, his haters, and the consistency of Nicki Minaj, Rihanna and Lil Wayne.

Drizzy said Lil Wayne listened to Have Care for the first time when it was already in stores.

"That's how much confidence he has in me," said his 25-yr-erstwhile protégé. "He listened it when information technology was on shelves because he tin can't alter anything now."

ON collaborating with Rihanna On Take Care

"I really wanted to bring her into our world, only nonetheless permit her to exist herself. I call back she actually shines brilliant. She comes from a identify that'south so rich in civilization, and then rich in music, but being the most iconic female menstruation right at present—side by side to Nicki Minaj, of course… [Nicki is] just doing incredible, she'due south my favorite person."

On his legacy

"I desire people to actually feel like I knew Drake while he was on this Earth. I know everything near him. At that place were no secrets, there was nothing that he hid, no feelings that he concealed. In v years, hopefully I have a couple more projects out that surpass Take Care, but I would like for them to say I retrieve that moment when I wasn't sure what was gonna happen and Drake delivered an album that served a purpose in my life."